CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

❤1 Day TrIp 2 Bkt.Merah with PKPN's Friend❤

2010 SeP Xx



Late update bout the trip that i mate up with my old friend...
N 1 funny thing was i dnt reli rmb what's the date
HaHA
But im reli enjoy on dat Day....
Its fun n relaxing...
But bcos of my skin allergy so we move back early...
Sad N Sob


❤HerE's U go Our Pic Of Enjoying❤
Counter closed....= =''' Open at 10am....
Our pass 4 water park...
Cant wait for the park open... ^^
Photo-ing non-stop
My tired face... = =''
Under The sunlight.... ^^
I cant really open up my eyes... = ='''
3 Ladies N 1 'Man'... = =''''
Its ain't waterfall
We r Surviver... ^^
Playing around.... 
Wearing spec under water.. lol... funny isnt it?? ^^''''
U cnt c me... ^^
Im seriously tired at that time.....
TrIp enD up... ^^

0 comments: