CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

❤WhOle DaY wiTh' STEAK'~!! FainT~!!❤

2010 SeP 16


Lol....
2day is a quite special day 4 me...
Mc.D 4 breakfast...
STEAK for lunch with my prospect at The Ship...
STEAK again for supper with my buddy....

This was the 1st time ive been eaten TOO much of STEAK for a day... 
Anyway... Taste NICE....

After i dine with my prospect i went for SHOPPING 

And 1 more thing,Im SURPRISE to c my bro working....
When he tell me that he hv nt enough money to spend i just gave him SOME pocket money....
N i nvr though that he will be this EXCITED n post bout this news at fb n SHARING with his friend...
This is the 1st time i gave him pocket money....

CANwait 4 2mrw 2 meet up with my lovely BRO for LUCH,MOVIE,SHOPPING.......
Anyway im GLAD to see my bro work  n study this HARD n SERIOUS for his future.....



But i wish that how GOOD
MR.D are with me that TIME
But he's
Not...
><
 Im nt even DARE to ask him come along with me
Bcos Of Im PROSPECTING.....
><


Anyway.....
Thx GOD 4 everything......
Specially Thx 4 giving a SWEET family2 me....

❤Sharing sum pic of mine when i dine with my propect n buddy❤
❤BreaKfast Of The Day❤  ^^

❤CasPer Staring at me while im hvg my breakfast❤  ><
❤Here I Come... The Ship...Prospect-ing❤  ^^
❤Salad N dring Serve b4 Our meal❤ 
❤Escargots bourguinonne❤ 
❤1st Try__Escargots bourginonne...Yummy❤ ^^
 ❤My Meal__Charbroiled Rib Eyes Steak❤ ^^
❤Prospect 1__Baked salmon❤ ^^
❤Im playing with my food b4 i started my meal❤ ^^
❤Here I go...❤ ^^
❤Im enjoying my steak...Taste Good❤ ^^
❤At the end I still laft summore cause i cant fns it❤ ><
❤Pineapple Juice...Taste nice❤ 
❤Im Hvg 2 cup of it❤ ><
❤Captured b4 leaving❤ ^^
❤C u again The Ship...Shopping time❤ ^^
❤ Ive change b4 my supper❤ ^^
❤OMG~!!Steak again 4 my supper with my buddy...❤ ><
❤ My Supper❤ ^^
❤Bin bin With steak❤ 
❤Chee seng really love to act❤ =='''''
❤ Binbin captured whille im hvg my supper❤ ><
❤My New Perfume N bracklet❤ 
❤ DaY EnD❤ 

0 comments: